On this page you find useful links to co-operating universities, Dutch institutes and other interesting links to information related to Arabic & Islamic studies, Egyptian Archaeology, learning Dutch...
- Research Institutes
- Primary and secondary education in Dutch in Cairo
- Plein Publiek
- Netherlands Institute for the advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Science (NIAS)
- Lutfia Rabbani Foundation
- Academic Transfer
The links and information you find below are provided by third party organisations. The NVIC is not responsible for the content of the external websites that are referred to on this webpage. We do not claim to have complete and reliable information at every time.
- The websites of Universities in the Netherlands and Flanders may be found elsewhere on this site.
- The NVIC works closely together with a number of other research institutes:
The Netherlands Institute in Rabat: http://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/humanities/netherlands-institute-in-morocco
The Netherlands Institute in Turkey: www.nit-istanbul.org
The Netherlands Institute for Higher Education in Ankara: www.nihankara.org
- The embassies of Belgium and the Netherlands in Cairo:
the Netherlands: https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/egypt/about-us
- NCBIS - Dutch Stream: www.ncbis.net
Nederlands Taalonderwijs (NTOC): https://www.facebook.com/pg/NTOC-309218165831097/posts/
- Plein Publiek: website for the Dutchspeaking community in Cairo: www.mediahouse.org
- The aim of the NIAS is to stimulate research in the humanities and social sciences and to promote interdisciplinary co-operation in an international setting.
- A very useful link for those who want to learn Dutch. Grammar E-book translations, also available in Arabic.
- The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is a private, non-profit organisation which seeks to promote cooperation and understanding between Europe and the Arab world through exchange, education and dialogue.
- This website contains all scientific vacancies in the Netherlands.